Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hmm hmm hmm.......

Hmm......now is almost 4am, 7 feb . Just finish wash all my clothes. Just now around 10.30pm i am going to play basketball with my brother and his friends and today all the match is very splendidness. Totally we play 6 round today and each round 10 balls. The result is going like below.

Match My Team Enemy Team
1................10................ 9
2 ................9................ 10
3 ...............10................ 9

This is "1st season" one marks. Then the "second season" marks as below

Match My Team Enemy Team
1 ...............10................. 6
2 ................6 ................ 10
3 ................6 ................ 10

We loose in "second season" 2nd and 3rd match. The reason is all of us are very tired oledi and my right leg is start to pain so i cant play too over then my loose lor but nvm the most important thing is we all enjoy today's games hope will be have more enjoy games in the future. And one more thing, my feeling of basketball is going to come back today i can feel some oledi yahoo very good news for me hahaha hope can get back all my feeling ASAP coz mayb will going to join the competition on March, just "MAY BE" hahaha......Ok lar going to play some games then sleep lor but luckily can sleep til 12+pm coz class start at 2pm Hiak hiak hiak. Good nite lor.....