Monday, February 5, 2007

Happy Birthday

Now is 10.05pm of 5th feb of 2007. Just come back home. Today going out wif my brother go shopping a while then go out wif guyung and his gf shopping. Actually i quite shock today coz i though will celebrate my birthday alone and ppl will forget my birthday. Luckily all my friends still remember my birthday i really suprise about tat. Although got some ppl forget it but anyway Thanks ya my friends i love u all hahaha. Just now go buying something tat i wan to buy since long time ago then after tat go having dinner wif guyung and his gf at Sushi King. 3 of us eat around RM100 kesi ler hahaha me also terkejut but one yr one time ma haha. So i quite happy today and thanks for my brother also coz he buy something for me also haha. hrm father just calling me and he noe tat i buy tat thing!! i though he will scold me but he din haha luckily. Today really thanks to all my friends and also my brother lar. Hrm plan to celebrate again when i go back miri so just waiting for my call!! hahaha.....wanna study liao lor tomolo exam liao so wish me good luck ya haha nite take care

No comments: