Monday, January 29, 2007

Exam day

Hrm today morning i having one of my subject exam which is Mechanics of Material. I still cant catch up wat the teacher is teaching about dunno the problem is on me or on the teacher. Anyway last nite i study a while then feel very blur dy coz dunno wat it is about. Then this morning go for exam luckily the question teacher got give us do b4 so still can answer some. Then just now when i when back home after exam i clean my house lor coz too many rubbish hahaha after tat cook salad fish rice to eat although i make it myself but the taste not bad also muahahaha.... Then i take a rest then i watch anime lor. After dinner i just start doing my homework. Finish hw liao nothing to do liao and waiting for go play basketball so i write a blog lor. Ok lar wanna go watch anime and continue wait for my brother come pick me go play basketball liao haha bye take care...

3 comments:

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

-.-" no full stop and koma one.. straight finish it all at once.. haha..

Almondskidz said...

steady ma wat for do wat ppl do ler? this called "ge ren de feng ge" in chinese ma hahaha.....

Chr|zz ^_^ said...

huh? wa beh cai that chinese phrase..